Our Policies and Procedures for Reopening – Phase 1
We encourage all high-risk individuals to stay at home and enjoy the services online.
- All members 65 and above.
- All members who have underlying medical conditions or are immunocompromised.
- All members who live with or provide care to the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions.
- All members who feel sick or who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms.
During our first phase of reopening, we will have no nursery or children’s Sunday School.
For the safety of and peace of mind of our folks, the following guidelines will be observed.
- Social distancing will be in effect.
- The door should be propped open or held open by greeters.
- Family units will sit together. The pews directly in front of them and behind them will remain empty.
- All physical contact is discouraged. Each family unity should stay at least 6 feet away from other family unites.
- Attendees will be encouraged not to congregate after the service. Allow space between each other while exiting the building.
Other safety measures are in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the building.
- Restrooms will be available, but the use of restrooms is discouraged.
- The drinking dispenser will be out of order.
Thorough cleaning and sanitation will precede and follow every service.
If you are unable to attend the services, you may still join us by living streaming at riverviewbc.com, YouTube, or Riverview Facebook. If you have any questions, please call the church at (920) 530-6308. I look forward to seeing you soon. “…the just shall live by his faith.” Habakkuk 2:4.
Pastor Scotty Backhaus